- A wonderful spacious lower ground floor flat
- 3 separate bedrooms and an en-suite to the main bedroom
- Separate wet room and additional cloakroom
- Located at the very hub of Central Parade
- Part of a locally listed building, recently refurbished
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Lower-Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'11 x 9'0 (3.63m x 2.75m)|
|Lounge||15'9 x 13'2 (4.80m x 4.02m)|
|Bedroom 3/Dining Room||15'0 x 6'7 (4.58m x 2.01m)|
|Bedroom 2||19'0 x 8'3 (5.80m x 2.52m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'11 x 10'1 (4.85m x 3.08m)|
|En-Suite Bathroom||9'9 x 5'5 (2.97m x 1.65m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Herne Bay 0.7 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 3.1 miles
- Whitstable 4.7 miles
Richmond House, Richmond Street, Herne Bay, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.