- Stunning apartment in central Margate
- Fabulous sea views and amazing sunsets
- Balcony to sit and relax with a cup of tea
- Well presented rooms throughout and kitchen/diner ideal for entertaining
- Walking distance to sandy beaches and Margate Old Town
- This could make a fabulous holiday home or air bnb
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||16'4 x 14'8 (4.98m x 4.47m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||22'7 x 11'3 (6.89m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 1||18'8 x 11'5 (5.69m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'8 x 12'8 (4.17m x 3.86m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'8 x 6'9 (3.56m x 2.06m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- , Hartsdown Technology College 0.6 miles
- Laleham Gap School 1.1 miles (Ofsted report)
- Margate 0.3 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.8 miles
- Broadstairs 2.9 miles
Marine Gardens, Margate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.