- 3/4 bedroom stunning home set in an over 1.5 acre plot in the peaceful surroundings of Alkham
- Planning permission for double story extension under ref Dov/06048436
- Single storey Annexe up to building regulations with steam room, spa, gym and office.
- Garage and plenty of off road parking
- Also has stables making it perfect for equestrian use
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Study/Bedroom 4||12'11 x 8'5 (3.94m x 2.57m)|
|Lounge||17'1 x 12'3 (5.21m x 3.74m)|
|Dining Room||11'10 x 8'9 (3.61m x 2.67m)|
|Kitchen||12'10 x 10'6 (3.91m x 3.20m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 8'9 (3.61m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'8 x 9'8 (3.25m x 2.95m)|
Annexe Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Kitchen||17'4 x 11'8 (5.29m x 3.56m)|
|Gym||17'4 x 11'8 (5.29m x 3.56m)|
|Study||8'6 x 7'4 (2.59m x 2.24m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.6 miles
- Dover Priory 3.1 miles
- Shepherdswell 3.2 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 4.7 miles
Wolverton Hill, Alkham, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.