- A family home that has been extended to the ground floor
- Quiet village location surrounded by fields in a rural setting
- Walking distance of schools and shops
- Plenty of beautiful walks and the beach front to enjoy
- Garage and driveway to park your cars
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Cloakroom||5'5 x 3'6 (1.65m x 1.07m)|
|Lounge||17'8 x 13'8 (5.39m x 4.17m)|
|Kitchen||12'5 x 10'0 (3.79m x 3.05m)|
|Dining Area||16'2 x 8'4 (4.93m x 2.54m)|
|Utility Room||11'8 x 7'1 (3.56m x 2.16m)|
|Garden Room/Lean-To||24'1 x 7'3 (7.35m x 2.21m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'11 x 10'1 (3.33m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'4 x 9'10 (3.76m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'7 x 6'8 (2.62m x 2.03m)|
|Bathroom||7'7 x 6'9 (2.31m x 2.06m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Higham 8.7 miles
- Strood 9.6 miles
- M2 Junction 4: 9.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Jonathan Carroll from our local Rochester branch.Book now