- Open House this Saturday (20th July) - by appointment only
- Entrance porch to the front
- Convenient central location in Ashford
- Well maintained throughout and recently repainted exterior
- Plenty of living space downstairs with separate kitchen, dining room and lounge
- Private rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'0 (4.27m) narrowing to 12'9 (3.89m) x 10'3 (3.13m)|
|Dining Area||12'9 x 10'6 (3.89m x 3.20m)|
|Kitchen||13'4 x 7'11 (4.07m x 2.41m)|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'10 (4.22m) narrowing to 12'7 (3.84m) x 10'4 (3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'5 x 8'5 (3.18m x 2.57m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'8 x 7'3 (2.34m x 2.21m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 0.4 miles
- Wye 4.0 miles
- Ham Street 4.8 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 1.6 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 1.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Tim Mockford from our local Ashford branch.Book now