- Garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Lean to and garden shed for additional storage
- Convenient location for access to Ashford town and M20
- Corner plot with private rear garden
- Useful conservatory overlooking rear garden
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Conservatory||8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)|
|Kitchen||15'3 x 8'8 (4.65m x 2.64m)|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
|Garage & Driveway|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||8'1 x 6'8 (2.47m x 2.03m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'7 (3.23m) x 9'10 (3.00m) narrowing to 9'5 (2.87m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 2.0 miles
- Ham Street 5.1 miles
- Charing 6.3 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 2.1 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 2.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Tim Mockford from our local Ashford branch.Book now