- Open House Saturday 21st September 2019 - by appointment only
- Loft converted bedroom
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Newly laid flooring and repainted throughout the downstairs space
- A short walk to Ashford International train station
- Affordable family home or excellent for rental potential
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'5 x 10'4 (4.70m x 3.15m)|
|Dining Area||11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)|
|Kitchen||10'4 x 8'4 (3.15m x 2.54m)|
|Front & Rear Garden|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'4 (3.46m) x 11'1 (3.38m) narrowing to 9'11 (3.02m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 (3.36m) x 10'6 (3.20m) narrowing to 8'1 (2.47m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'5 x 11'0 (3.48m x 3.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 1.5 miles
- Ham Street 5.3 miles
- Charing 6.0 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 1.8 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Tim Mockford from our local Ashford branch.Book now