- Traditional style family home with a good sized private garden
- Tucked away in a small & quiet cul-de-sac location
- Walk to the rail station & the M20 is only a short drive away
- Easy off road parking with a handy car port & garage
- Good schools & amenities close by
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'9 x 12'2 (3.89m x 3.71m)|
|Dining Area||9'10 x 9'9 (3.00m x 2.97m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 8'3 (3.05m x 2.52m)|
|( Outside )|
|Car Port & Garage|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'9 into fitted wardrobes x 10'0 up to door well (3.89m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'2 (3.71m) narrowing to 11'1 (3.38m) x 10'0 (3.05m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'0 x 8'2 at widest point (2.75m x 2.49m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Aylesford 0.4 miles
- Snodland 2.0 miles
- West Malling 2.1 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 1 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 1.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now