- Recently renovated, extended mid terraced house
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Garage en bloc and allocated parking along
- Positioned in quiet cul de sac with easy reach to A2/M25
- Quiet village location with local amenities nearby
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'1 x 14'11 (4.60m x 4.55m)|
|Dining Area||13'6 x 8'2 (4.12m x 2.49m)|
|Kitchen||8'1 x 7'0 (2.47m x 2.14m)|
|3 Tier Garden To Rear|
|Garage En Bloc|
|Driveway To Front|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||7'6 x 7'2 (2.29m x 2.19m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'7 x 8'2 (3.23m x 2.49m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'5 x 8'2 (3.79m x 2.49m)|
|Bathroom||7'5 x 6'4 (2.26m x 1.93m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Bean 0.2 mls, Darenth Community 1.6 mls, Sedley's C of E Voluntary 1.7 mls.
- Leigh Tech Acad 2.6 mls, Longfield Acad 2.8 mls, Northfleet School for Girls 3.3 mls.
- Greenhithe 2.0 mls, Stone Crossing 2.4 mls, Longfield 2.6 mls.
- M25 Junction 2: 1.9 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 2.5 miles