- Stunning semi-detached family home with off street parking
- 3rd bedroom currently used as a dressing area
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Close to Bexleyheath shops, and a short stroll away from train station
- Solar panels to help reduce monthly costs
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'1 x 12'6 (4.30m x 3.81m)|
|Dining Area||12'1 x 11'11 (3.69m x 3.63m)|
|Kitchen||14'10 x 7'8 (4.52m x 2.34m)|
|Bathroom||9'9 x 7'4 (2.97m x 2.24m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'6 x 11'11 (3.81m x 3.63m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'11 (3.66m x 3.63m)|
|Dressing Area||8'8 x 7'9 (2.64m x 2.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Barnehurst 0.5 miles
- Bexleyheath 0.9
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.7 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.8 miles
Erith Road, Bexleyheath
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.