- A lovely family home.
- Flexible and free flowing living accommodation.
- A superb spot that is walking distance to the village centre of Birchington, with its shops, churches and high-speed rail link into London, St. Pancras.
- Landscaped rear suntrap garden
- Cul de sac location.
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||21'0 x 11'10 (6.41m x 3.61m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)|
|Study||11'11 x 7'0 (3.63m x 2.14m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.4 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.5 miles
- Minster 2.9 miles