- Open House Saturday 24th August 2019 - by appointment only
- Best Offers invited, closing Tuesday 27th August 2019
- An ideal project that you can put your own stamp on.
- The kids will have hours of fun in the lookout point.
- Found in the picturesque village of Birchington with its shops, restaurants and High-speed rail link into St Pancras, London.
- Potentially lovely suntrap rear garden.
- Superb potential throughout.
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms, Three receptions
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||14'0 x 9'0 (4.27m x 2.75m)|
|Utility||9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)|
|Lounge||13'4 x 13'0 (4.07m x 3.97m)|
|Dining Room||12'1 x 11'0 (3.69m x 3.36m)|
|Conservatory||13'10 x 6'0 (4.22m x 1.83m)|
|Off Street Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 12'0 (3.99m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.1 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 2.0 miles
- Minster 3.7 miles
- Margate 3.7 miles