- Open House Saturday 21st September 2019 - by appointment only
- A beautifully presented family home.
- Open plan living accommodation, for the modern family lifestyle.
- Found in close proximity to the village of Birchington, with its high street, churches and high-speed rail link into St Pancras, London.
- Superb kitchen.
- Must be viewed!
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'1 x 11'1 (4.30m x 3.38m)|
|Dining Area||17'1 x 10'1 (5.21m x 3.08m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Area||17'0 x 11'10 (5.19m x 3.61m)|
|Study||8'0 x 4'1 (2.44m x 1.25m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom One||12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom Two||15'0 x 8'1 (4.58m x 2.47m)|
|Bedroom Three||9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.47m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.9 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.7 miles
- Minster 3.3 miles
Farrar Road, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.