- A modern home tucked away in a much desired development
- Well presented throughout, with neutral decor
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Quiet location, walking distance to local shops, schools and amenities
- Short drive or bus ride into Maidstone town centre
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'9 x 12'6 (4.50m x 3.81m)|
|Dining Room||10'7 x 8'2 (3.23m x 2.49m)|
|Kitchen||7'3 x 0'0 (2.21m x 0.00m)|
|Front And Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'6 into fitted wardrobes x 10'3 (4.12m x 3.13m)|
|Ensuite Shower Room||5'1 x 4'1 (1.55m x 1.25m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'8 x 7'10 (2.95m x 2.39m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'8 x 6'6 (2.34m x 1.98m)|
|Family Bathroom||7'4 x 5'2 (2.24m x 1.58m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 3.5 miles
- Bearsted 3.8 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 3.9 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 3.7 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Candice Wayne from our local Maidstone branch.Book now