- Spacious semi detached home
- Perfect for anyone looking for a home or investment purchase
- Within walking distance to the historic city of Canterbury
- Off road parking to the front
- No onward chain involved
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||10'7 x 7'10 (3.23m x 2.39m)|
|Lounge||16'9 x 12'10 (5.11m x 3.91m)|
|Dining Room (Used As Bedroom)||20'2 at widest point x 8'4 (6.15m x 2.54m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'9 x 11'0 (5.11m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'1 x 8'3 (2.77m x 2.52m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'1 x 8'5 (2.77m x 2.57m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Canterbury West 0.7 miles
- Canterbury East 1.3 miles
- Sturry 3.2 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 6.5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Adam Howell from our local Canterbury branch.Book now