- Open House this Saturday (24th Aug) - by appointment only
- Semi-detached family home
- Lovely views to the front of the property
- Popular residential area
- Great public transport and road links from this location
- Spacious layout throughout
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'9 x 12'6 (3.89m x 3.81m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||9'5 x 9'2 X 9'3 X 9'2 (2.87m x 2.80m)|
|Conservatory||10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.80m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'1 x 9'9 (3.38m x 2.97m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 8'10 (3.41m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'0 x 7'11 (2.75m x 2.41m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Canterbury East 0.9 miles
- Canterbury West 1.0 miles
- Chartham 2.1 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 5.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Adam Howell from our local Canterbury branch.Book now