- Open House Saturday 16th February 2019 - by appointment only
- A refurbishment project with the potential to make a lovely family home
- Potential for off road parking.
- Sought after location which is walking distance to the train station.
- Great location for primary and secondary schools
- Three bedrooms
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'8 x 10'6 (4.47m x 3.20m)|
|Kitchen||8'5 x 7'2 (2.57m x 2.19m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'6 x 9'4 (3.51m x 2.85m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'6 x 11'1 (4.12m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'1 x 5'9 (2.47m x 1.75m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chatham 0.3 miles
- Rochester 0.5 miles
- Strood 1.3 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 2 miles
- M2 Junction 3: 2.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Shepherd from our local Chatham branch.Book now