- 3 separate bedroom home
- Quiet position but still close to local shops and schools
- Bus routes close by in case you want to venture further without driving
- Open plan living accommodation giving great space to entertain
- Cellar room that could be used as an extra bedroom or even more storage
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||22'3 x 12'2 (6.79m x 3.71m)|
|Kitchen||10'1 x 6'8 (3.08m x 2.03m)|
|Bathroom||7'2 x 5'6 (2.19m x 1.68m)|
|Lean To||10'8 x 4'7 (3.25m x 1.40m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'5 x 9'5 (3.79m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'7 x 9'5 (2.92m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'8 x 6'9 (3.25m x 2.06m)|
Basement Room Dimensions
|Cellar||12'2 x 9'4 (3.71m x 2.85m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chatham 1.7 miles
- Rochester 1.8 miles
- Gillingham 2.6 miles
- M2 Junction 3: 2.9 miles
- M2 Junction 4: 3.2 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 3.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Shepherd from our local Chatham branch.Book now