- Victoria terrace house with great sized rooms
- Third bedroom would make an ideal study, dressing room or could be converted an en-suite
- Potential to improve and make the home your own
- Close to the town centre and walking distance to the railway station
- Great first time buy or buy to let investment
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'5 x 10'0 (3.79m x 3.05m)|
|Dining Room||12'6 x 9'10 (3.81m x 3.00m)|
|Kitchen||8'2 x 7'1 (2.49m x 2.16m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'5 x 10'0 (3.79m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'6 x 10'0 (3.81m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'0 x 7'11 (2.75m x 2.41m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chatham 1.3 miles
- Rochester 1.4 miles
- Strood 2.3 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 2.8 miles
- M2 Junction 3: 3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Ashley Blythe from our local Chatham branch.Book now