- 3 separate bedrooms with upstairs bathroom
- Ideal for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder
- Extended kitchen and separate cellar
- Large rear garden ideal for families with children
- Within walking distance of Chatham Station and other amenities
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Basement Room Dimensions
|Cellar||13'3 x 11'6 (4.04m x 3.51m)|
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||23'0 x 10'0 (7.02m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||18'3 x 7'11 (5.57m x 2.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'3 x 11'6 (4.04m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'5 x 8'5 (3.79m x 2.57m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'5 x 5'2 (3.18m x 1.58m)|
|Bathroom||7'8 x 7'6 (2.34m x 2.29m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chatham 0.8 miles
- Rochester 1.4 miles
- Strood 2.3 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 2.9 miles
- M2 Junction 3: 3.1 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Ashley Blythe from our local Chatham branch.Book now