- Open House Saturday 25th January 2020 - by appointment only
- Ideal for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder
- Separate dining room and lounge
- Central location within walking distance of Chatham station schools and shops
- Ready to move into allowing buyers to move straight in without the upheaval of having to decorate and make changes
- Landscaped rear garden ideal for families with children
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'0 x 12'2 (3.97m x 3.71m)|
|Dining Room||12'3 x 10'0 (3.74m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 6'6 (3.05m x 1.98m)|
|Bathroom||7'11 x 6'0 (2.41m x 1.83m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'3 x 10'1 (3.74m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'2 x 10'4 (3.71m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'7 x 6'7 (2.92m x 2.01m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chatham 1.5 miles
- Rochester 1.7 miles
- Strood 2.6 miles
- Gillingham 2.6 miles
- M2 Junction 3: 2.9 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Ashley Blythe from our local Chatham branch.Book now