- Plenty of potential to refurbish and make your own
- Ideal first time buy or first family home
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Great village location with fantastic local facilities
- Good access onto A2/M2 and M20
- Three bedrooms
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating E (43)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'1 x 11'10 (4.30m x 3.61m)|
|Dining Area||12'8 x 8'11 (3.86m x 2.72m)|
|Kitchen||9'7 x 9'1 (2.92m x 2.77m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 10'5 (4.19m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 9'11 (3.48m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'3 x 7'10 (2.52m x 2.39m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Cuxton Community Junior School 0.4 miles (Ofsted report)
- Holcombe Grammar School 2.9 miles
- Cuxton 0.8 miles
- Halling 2.5 miles
- Sole Street 3.2 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 0.9 miles
- M2 Junction 1: 1.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Jonathan Carroll from our local Rochester branch.Book now