- Perfect home for a first time buyer with additional loft area
- Peaceful location with a lovely neighbourly feel
- Potential for addition of drive to the front with drop curb (stpp)
- Secluded garden with 2 sections
- Recently redecorated with new kitchen and bathroom added
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Area||25'2 x 12'6 (7.68m x 3.81m)|
|Kitchen||11'7 x 8'3 (3.53m x 2.52m)|
|Conservatory||17'0 x 5'5 (5.19m x 1.65m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bathroom||7'7 x 5'5 (2.31m x 1.65m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'4 x 9'11 (3.15m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'5 x 12'4 (3.79m x 3.76m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'0 x 8'5 (2.75m x 2.57m)|
|Loft Area||18'6 x 10'6 (5.64m x 3.20m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Darenth Community 0.5 mls, Sutton-at-Hone CofE 1.7 mls, Fleetdown Junior 2.0 mls.
- Leigh Technology Academy 1.9 mls, Wilmington Enterprise College 2.9 mls, Grammar School for Girls Wilmington 2.9 mls.
- Farningham Road 2.6 miles
- Longfield 2.9 miles
- Swanscombe 2.9 miles
- Dagenham East 9.5 miles
- Dagenham Heathway 9.7 miles
- Elm Park 13. miles
- M25 Junction 2: 1 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 2.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Geoff Livermore from our local Dartford branch.Book now