- Spacious semi-detached family home
- Opportunity to extend further subject to planning permission
- Popular location for schools and multiple train stations nearby
- Brilliant for easy access to Darenth Valley Hospital and major motorway networks
- Off road parking
- East Dartford location
- Driveway to Front
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Hallway||13'9 x 5'10 (4.19m x 1.78m)|
|Lounge||12'5 x 12'3 (3.79m x 3.74m)|
|Dining Area||12'8 x 10'4 (3.86m x 3.15m)|
|Breakfast Area||9'5 x 7'11 (2.87m x 2.41m)|
|Kitchen||13'11 x 10'1 (4.24m x 3.08m)|
|Driveway To Front|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'4 x 10'6 (3.76m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'10 x 8'4 (3.91m x 2.54m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'9 x 8'1 (2.67m x 2.47m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Fleetdown Junior 0.6 mls, Stone St Mary's CofE 0.9 mls, Gateway 1.1 mls.
- Leigh Tech Acad 1.1 mls, Dartford Tech Coll 2.3 mls, Wilmington Enterprise Coll 2.7 mls.
- Stone Crossing 0.7 mls, Greenhithe 1.3 mls, Dartford 1.6 mls.
- M25 Junction 1b: 0.7 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 1 miles