- Ideal family home with excellent schools & amenities close by
- Enjoy the spacious kitchen/diner - perfect for entertaining
- Relax in the cosy lounge with the luxury of a log burner
- Spectacular far reaching views from the tiered rear garden
- Tucked away in a quiet location
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'8 x 13'3 (4.47m x 4.04m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||15'4 (4.68m) narrowing to 9'10 (3.00m) x 14'7 (4.45m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'4 x 8'5 (4.37m x 2.57m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'4 x 8'5 (2.85m x 2.57m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'2 (3.10m) narrowing to 7'10 (2.39m) x 5'6 (1.68m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Barming 1.9 miles
- East Malling 2.4 miles
- New Hythe 2.6 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 1 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 1.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now