- Fantastic sized terrace family home
- Sought after Elms Vale location of Dover
- Close to a variety of shops & schools
- Well proportioned throughout
- Close to transport links A2 & A20 as well as Dover mainline railway station
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'2 x 11'9 into bay (4.32m x 3.58m)|
|Dining Room||13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)|
|Shower Room||8'4 x 6'7 (2.54m x 2.01m)|
|Lean-To||9'1 x 4'7 (2.77m x 1.40m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'5 x 10'0 (4.09m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'3 x 10'1 (4.35m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'2 x 8'8 (2.80m x 2.64m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.7 miles
- Kearsney 3.1 miles
- Martin Mill 5.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now