- Fantastic sized family home recently renovated throughout
- Including stunning kitchen and bathroom suites with neutral decor
- Central location, close to a variety of shops and schools.
- Close to Dover Priory railway station
- Must be seen to fully appreciate the size and space on offer in this deceptive home
- No onward chain complications
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Split Level Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||14'0 x 9'4 (4.27m x 2.85m)|
|Dining Area||12'3 x 7'10 (3.74m x 2.39m)|
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'9 x 10'7 (4.50m x 3.23m)|
|Bathroom||10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'7 x 10'8 (4.45m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'7 x 9'5 (3.23m x 2.87m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||16'2 x 13'9 (4.93m x 4.19m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.6 miles
- Kearsney 2.1 miles
- Martin Mill 4.5 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now