- Open House Saturday 18th January 2020 - by appointment only
- Fantastic family terraced house
- Sought after location of Dover
- Close to a variety of local shops & schools
- Large open plan lounge & dining area
- Ideal for family life
- Downstairs bathroom with an upstairs toilet
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'8 x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)|
|Dining Room||11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)|
|Kitchen||12'2 x 7'10 (3.71m x 2.39m)|
|Bathroom||7'3 x 7'3 (2.21m x 2.21m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||9'2 x 7'9 (2.80m x 2.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 8'9 (3.48m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'7 x 11'3 (4.14m x 3.43m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.4 miles
- Kearsney 1.8 miles
- Martin Mill 4.3 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now