- Lovely terraced home with front and rear gardens
- Central location close to Dover town centre
- Walking distance to Dover Priory Station
- In need of some modernisation but could be a blank canvass
- No onward chain involved
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (54)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'9 x 11'6 (3.89m x 3.51m)|
|Dining Area||12'9 x 11'7 (3.89m x 3.53m)|
|Kitchen||7'11 x 6'7 (2.41m x 2.01m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.7 miles
- Kearsney 3.1 miles
- Martin Mill 5.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now