- Fantastic semi-detached family home
- Wonderful views across Dover & towards the sea & Castle
- Well proportioned throughout
- Family friendly location
- Close to a variety of transport links
- Lovely front & rear gardens
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'8 x 10'10 (3.56m x 3.30m)|
|Lounge/Diner||19'4 x 11'2 (5.90m x 3.41m)|
|Large Walk-In Cupboard|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.46m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'1 x 7'7 (2.47m x 2.31m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.1 miles
- Dover Priory 2.1 miles
- Shepherdswell 5.5 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now