- 3 bedroom mid-terrace home
- Walking distance in to town so leave the car at home
- Walking distance to Dover Priory station and a view of Dover castle
- Ideal first time buy or as an investment property
- Easy to manage courtyard garden
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating G (13)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'7 x 11'0 (3.84m x 3.36m)|
|Dining Room||12'6 x 11'1 (3.81m x 3.38m)|
|Kitchen||11'0 x 5'11 (3.36m x 1.80m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'6 x 11'2 (3.81m x 3.41m)|
|Bathroom||9'4 x 9'0 (2.85m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'2 x 5'6 (3.41m x 1.68m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||14'5 x 9'2 (4.40m x 2.80m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.2 miles
- Kearsney 2.0 miles
- Martin Mill 3.3 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now