- Open House this Saturday (23rd Feb) - by appointment only
- Ideal home to grow your family
- Private rear garden
- Fabulous views across Dover
- Easy access to transport links and local schools
- No onward chain complications making moving easier
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Room||20'10 x 11'0 (6.35m x 3.36m)|
|Kitchen||11'2 x 11'1 (3.41m x 3.38m)|
|Study||9'4 x 5'0 (2.85m x 1.53m)|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Dressing Room||8'2 x 8'0 (2.49m x 2.44m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'1 x 6'10 (3.38m x 2.08m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'10 x 11'5 (3.91m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||8'2 x 7'10 (2.49m x 2.39m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.7 miles
- Kearsney 3.1 miles
- Martin Mill 5.5 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now