- Fantastic semi-detached family home
- Popular residential location
- Close to a variety of shops and schools
- Open plan lounge & dining areas, perfect for family life
- Lovely rear garden consisting of a large patio and lawn
- Wonderful views to the rear across Dover
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||10'1 x 5'1 (3.08m x 1.55m)|
|Dining Area||10'10 x 9'11 (3.30m x 3.02m)|
|Lounge Area||10'8 x 9'10 (3.25m x 3.00m)|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'3 x 10'8 (3.43m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'1 x 9'4 (3.08m x 2.85m)|
|Bedroom 3||6'11 x 6'9 (2.11m x 2.06m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.7 miles
- Kearsney 3.1 miles
- Martin Mill 5.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now