- End of terrace 3 bedroom family home
- Popular residential location close to a variety of shops & schools
- Well presented throughout and ready to move into
- Currently tenanted and could come with the option of a tenant in situ.
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||23'2 narrowing to (7.07m) narrowing to 11'5 (3.48m) x 20'8 (6.30m)|
|Kitchen||11'2 x 8'9 (3.41m x 2.67m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 9'3 (3.56m x 2.82m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'0 x 8'7 (2.75m x 2.62m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'10 x 6'2 (2.69m x 1.88m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.5 miles
- Kearsney 1.6 miles
- Martin Mill 4.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now