- Open House this Saturday (24th Aug) - by appointment only
- 3 bedroom mid-terrace family home over arranged over 3 floors
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- Beautifully presented throughout, not a finger to lift
- Popular residential location
- No onward chain
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'4 x 10'7 (3.76m x 3.23m)|
|Dining Area||12'5 x 10'9 (3.79m x 3.28m)|
|Kitchen||11'3 x 5'2 (3.43m x 1.58m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'4 x 12'4 (3.76m x 3.76m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||11'8 x 9'5 (3.56m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'8 x 9'5 (3.56m x 2.87m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.2 miles
- Kearsney 2.0 miles
- Martin Mill 3.3 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now