- Open House this Saturday (19th Oct) - by appointment only
- 3 bedroom terraced house over 3 floors
- Great sized kitchen & dining area, perfect for socializing
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Well proportioned throughout
- Sought after central location, close to a variety of shops & schools
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'1 x 10'4 (3.99m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'4 x 8'1 (3.15m x 2.47m)|
Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||12'10 x 10'3 (3.91m x 3.13m)|
|Dining Area||12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)|
|Utility Room||5'10 x 4'9 (1.78m x 1.45m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'4 x 7'11 (3.15m x 2.41m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.5 miles
- Kearsney 1.6 miles
- Martin Mill 4.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now