- Open House Saturday 1st February 2020 - by appointment only
- 3 bedroom mid-terrace home
- Close to Kearsney for long peaceful walks
- Large rear terraced garden
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment
- Well presented throughout
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||20'6 x 12'11 (6.25m x 3.94m)|
|Kitchen||13'5 x 5'7 (4.09m x 1.70m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Utility Room||7'3 x 5'0 (2.21m x 1.53m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'11 x 9'1 (3.94m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 10'2 (3.61m x 3.10m)|
|Dressing Room||8'4 x 6'2 (2.54m x 1.88m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.5 miles
- Dover Priory 1.8 miles
- Martin Mill 4.8 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now