- Large family home set in a sought after location
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles, ideal for guests to use
- Enclosed rear garden, perfect for anyone with children or pets
- No onward chain complications
- Great access to the A20/M20 making it perfect for commuters
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||20'11 x 10'8 (6.38m x 3.25m)|
|Kitchen||10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 11'1 (3.99m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'7 x 9'6 (3.23m x 2.90m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'1 x 7'3 (3.38m x 2.21m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.2 miles
- Kearsney 1.4 miles
- Martin Mill 2.6 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.2 miles
Melbourne Avenue, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.