- Stunning extended refurbished family home with panoramic view of countryside
- Fantastic size plot with parking. Planning for detached dwelling without permanent foundations
- Accommodation that flows with bi-fold doors that brings the outside indoors
- Perfectly located for fast access to the M20
- Rare opportunity!!!
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Area||25'2 x 12'1 (7.68m x 3.69m)|
|Study||7'9 x 7'7 (2.36m x 2.31m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||22'0 x 12'0 (6.71m x 3.66m)|
|Utility Room||11'0 x 5'3 (3.36m x 1.60m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||14'11 x 13'7 (4.55m x 4.14m)|
|Main Bedroom||16'1 x 14'5 (4.91m x 4.40m)|
|En-Suite Double Shower Room|
|Bedroom 3||14'11 x 9'1 (4.55m x 2.77m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 3.6 miles
- Folkestone Central 3.8 miles
- Kearsney 4.1 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 2.5 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 3.6 miles
Standen Terrace, Alkham Valley Road, Drellingore, Folkestone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.