- Enjoy a pleasant open tree view to the front of this family home
- Handy ground floor cloakroom for your convenience
- All you need on the doorstep including schools & shops
- Escape to the countryside with lovely walks close by
- Good commuter links by road & rail
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)|
|Lounge||12'10 x 11'8 (3.91m x 3.56m)|
|Dining Area||9'2 x 8'10 (2.80m x 2.69m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'7 up to door well x 10'2 up to recess (3.53m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'1 (3.69m) x 10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 8'5 (2.57m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'8 x 8'4 (2.64m x 2.54m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- West Malling 1.1 miles
- East Malling 1.1 miles
- New Hythe 2.2 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 0.9 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now