- Enjoy the luxury of a ground floor bathroom & a 1st floor shower room
- Relax in the large conservatory all year round
- Parking is a breeze with a handy driveway to the front of the home
- Walk to well reputed schools & local shops - making it ideal for a family
- Good commuter links by road/rail
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||17'3 x 10'9 (5.26m x 3.28m)|
|Conservatory||19'8 x 7'7 (6.00m x 2.31m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||14'6 (4.42m) narrowing to 9'2 (2.80m) x 13'4 (4.07m)|
|Store Room||21'7 (6.58m) x 7'7 (2.31m) narrowing to 5'7 (1.70m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'4 x 10'2 (3.76m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 9'5 up to door well (3.36m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'1 x 7'7 (2.47m x 2.31m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- East Malling 0.6 miles
- West Malling 0.9 miles
- Aylesford 1.3 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 1.1 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2.1 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now