- Fantastic family home with more to offer than meets the eye
- Off road parking to the front
- Downstairs bathroom as well as additional upstairs shower room
- Large conservatory to the rear
- Fantastic size rear garden, with a handy rear access
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'1 x 11'10 (4.60m x 3.61m)|
|Kitchen||13'2 x 9'0 (4.02m x 2.75m)|
|Conservatory||17'1 x 10'6 (5.21m x 3.20m)|
|( Outside )|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'11 x 10'5 (3.63m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'7 x 9'0 (3.84m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Shepherdswell 1.8 miles
- Kearsney 4.0 miles
- Martin Mill 4.6 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now