- Semi detached 1930s house
- Large garden with great potential to extend (subject to planning)
- Brilliant location at end of quiet road
- Close to local shops and walking distance to Barnehurst Railway Station
- Superb home for first time buyer and/or a young family
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'3 x 11'9 (3.74m x 3.58m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||17'9 x 10'10 (5.41m x 3.30m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'4 x 11'3 (3.76m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'10 x 10'1 (3.30m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 3||6'3 x 6'3 (1.91m x 1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Barnehurst Junior (Foundation) 0.1 mls, Bursted Wood 0.2 mls, Northumberland Heath 0.2 mls.
- Erith Sch 0.4 mls, Bexleyheath Sch 0.9 mls, St Catherine's Catholic Sch 1.0 mls, King Henry Sch 1.1 mls.
- Barnehurst 0.3 mls, Erith 1.1 mls, Bexleyheath 1.1 mls.
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.7 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 4 miles
Courtleet Drive, Erith, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.