- All bedrooms are double size
- Off road parking to the rear
- Extended kitchen and spacious living accommodation
- Close to Northumberland Heath shops
- Ideally situated for good transport links and within easy reach of a choice of local schools
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bathroom||5'5 x 4'1 (1.65m x 1.25m)|
|Lounge/Diner||22'2 x 9'3 (6.76m x 2.82m)|
|Kitchen||12'5 x 8'1 (3.79m x 2.47m)|
|Conservatory/Utility Area||8'8 x 8'8 (2.64m x 2.64m)|
|Allocated Parking To Rear|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'1 x 9'7 (4.30m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'7 x 8'4 (4.14m x 2.54m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'3 x 8'9 (3.13m x 2.67m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Barnehurst 0.6 miles
- Erith 0.7 miles
- Slade Green 0.8 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.3 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Retika Uppal from our local Barnehurst branch.Book now