- Semi-detached house with 3 double bedrooms
- Large kitchen and lounge/diner leading to attractive garden
- Excellent parking with driveway and garage
- Great first time buy or upgrade move for a family
- Superb location for local schools and choice of railway stations
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||16'6 x 11'10 (5.03m x 3.61m)|
|Kitchen||15'0 x 7'11 (4.58m x 2.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'6 x 11'11 (5.03m x 3.63m)|
|Bedroom 2||16'2 x 7'1 (4.93m x 2.16m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'1 x 8'0 (3.69m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Peareswood 0.1, Haberdashers' Aske's Slade Green Temple Grove 0.4, St Pauls COE 0.4 mls, Normandy 0.5 mls .
- King Henry Sch 0.7 mls, Trinity Sch 1.6 mls, Erith Sch 1.7 mls, Oakwood Sch 1.7 mls. Bexley Coll 1.5 mls.
- Slade Green 0.7 mls, Erith 0.8 mls, Barnehurst 1.5 mls
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.3 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.9 miles
The Nursery, Erith, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.