- Beautifully presented end of terrace family home in a popular location for families
- Quiet setting located next to woodland and lovely walks
- Close to supermarket, bus routes and schools
- Bonus of off road parking to the rear
- Easy to maintain rear garden with plenty of storage
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'5 x 11'6 (4.40m x 3.51m)|
|Dining Area||14'3 x 7'2 (4.35m x 2.19m)|
|Kitchen||10'10 x 7'7 (3.30m x 2.31m)|
|( Outside )|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'6 x 8'11 (3.81m x 2.72m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 8'4 (3.41m x 2.54m)|
|Bedroom 3||6'4 x 6'2 (1.93m x 1.88m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Faversham 1.5 miles
- Teynham 4.6 miles
- Selling 5.9 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 2.5 miles
- M2 Junction 6: 3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Paul Jordan from our local Faversham branch.Book now