- End terraced Victorian family home set across 2 floors in a popular area
- Original features throughout
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Close to shops, recreation ground and station, great for commuters
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (46)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'10 x 10'6 (3.61m x 3.20m)|
|Dining Area||11'10 x 10'6 (3.61m x 3.20m)|
|Kitchen||8'1 x 7'0 (2.47m x 2.14m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'6 x 7'8 (3.20m x 2.34m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'6 x 7'0 (4.12m x 2.14m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Faversham 0.5 miles
- Selling 4.1 miles
- Teynham 5.4 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 1.5 miles
- M2 Junction 6: 1.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Paul Jordan from our local Faversham branch.Book now