- Immaculate Victorian semi-detached family home
- Recently renovated to an extremely high standard including top specification kitchen
- Possibility to expand further into loft(subject to planning regulations)
- Landscaped rear garden, perfect for catching some sun
- Bonus of secure, off street parking
- Close to Faversham town and travel links to beyond!
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (46)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)|
|Dining Room||13'5 x 12'7 (4.09m x 3.84m)|
|Kitchen||12'5 x 9'0 (3.79m x 2.75m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'3 x 12'0 (4.04m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'6 x 9'10 (3.51m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'0 x 7'6 (2.75m x 2.29m)|
Basement Room Dimensions
|Cellar||21'4 x 17'9 (6.51m x 5.41m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Faversham 0.7 miles
- Selling 3.8 miles
- Teynham 6.0 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 1.3 miles
- M2 Junction 6: 1.8 miles
Whitstable Road, Faversham, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.