- Colourful terrace house in sought after location
- Walking distance to town centre and mainline station
- Tropical, rain forest style private rear garden
- Luxury modern shower room and useful cellar
- Local recreation ground/play park nearby
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating F (25)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)|
|Kitchen / Breakfast Room||11'2 x 10'8 (3.41m x 3.25m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'0 x 10'6 (3.66m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'2 (3.66m x 3.41m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'1 x 6'8 (2.77m x 2.03m)|
Basement Room Dimensions
|Cellar||10'1 x 9'10 (3.08m x 3.00m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Faversham 0.3 miles
- Selling 4.2 miles
- Teynham 5.2 miles
- M2 Junction 6: 1.4 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 1.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Paul Jordan from our local Faversham branch.Book now