- Substantial family home, ideal for anyone looking for something they can add value to
- An ideal first buy or buy to let investment property
- Central location convenient for motorway access and shopping facilities
- Secluded rear garden
- No onward chain
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'9 x 13'5 (4.19m x 4.09m)|
|Dining Area||12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)|
|Kitchen||8'10 x 5'3 (2.69m x 1.60m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 11'1 (4.19m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'4 x 8'7 (3.76m x 2.62m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||21'5 maximum x 13'1 maximum (6.53m x 3.99m)|
|Bathroom||7'8 x 5'10 (2.34m x 1.78m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- East Kent College 0.8 miles
- Folkestone Central 0.7 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 1.3 miles
- Sandling 5.0 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 1.1 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 2.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Anne-Marie Peters from our local Folkestone branch.Book now